bandemere aug 1st whos going?

cyclone

cyclone diesel
who is going to bandemere this year?
vendors?
participants?

just wondering how it is going to shape up?

i am thinking of having a get to gether at my house up the hill from the speed way wondering if friday or sat works better when is everyone getting there?

I'm hoping I can be there...doesn't look promising though! I've missed it the last 2 freakin years, so I really don't want to miss another one. We'll see if I can pull a magic rabbit out of my ass and be there.

heading out with 4 others. friday night might not be too bad for a get together.

I'll be there with two other trucks. I kinda wish this event got a little bigger over the years, it kinda seems like it just stays the same size... The economy probably has something to do with that though...

Me and four other trucks and one cummins powered elcamino are coming down early saturday morning. We'll be racing both days hopefully.:rockwoot:

I'll be there with two other trucks. I kinda wish this event got a little bigger over the years, it kinda seems like it just stays the same size... The economy probably has something to do with that though...

I agree. i think this event has the potential to be much bigger than it has been. It would be awesome to see it turn into something like SDX or TS.