Banks drag d-max

Lucky Jeff said:
I don't remember who said it, but it was funny as hell. They said that Banks couldn't cut it in the gasser world so he had to jump over to diesels.. If it weren't for his wonders in marketing, he'd be kicked out of the diesel world too :hehe: .
I think its more luck that thier are still idiots out thier that have the money to pay for Banks expencive junk, and think they have 500hp :hehe: and get spanked by a homegrown CumminsFord.$.02

Trapper said:
I think its more luck that thier are still idiots out thier that have the money to pay for Banks expencive junk, and think they have 500hp :hehe: and get spanked by a homegrown CumminsFord.$.02

hahaha yeah my dad just bought a six-gun for his '02 EX :bang when it comes in on tuesday we'll :tree: :st: :what:

Glasseater said:
hahaha yeah my dad just bought a six-gun for his '02 EX :bang when it comes in on tuesday we'll :tree: :st: :what:

Before you race anybody....you better get that little turbo fixed ":st: ".....black smoke is supposed too come out the exhaust side...not the compressor.....LOL:hehe:

Ramtd02 said:
Before you race anybody....you better get that little turbo fixed ":st: ".....black smoke is supposed too come out the exhaust side...not the compressor.....LOL:hehe:

hahaha it's the only smiley they have with smoke give me a break!