Banning

Alright stuck phicks...it is MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I ever get a camera phone video to come through that is good enough to hear the lyrics, I have a Possum Pecker Band dedication to the winner of the week. Who's it gonna be? :rockwoot:

Alright stuck phicks...it is MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I ever get a camera phone video to come through that is good enough to hear the lyrics, I have a Possum Pecker Band dedication to the winner of the week. Who's it gonna be? :rockwoot:

Swole in a landslide victory. :hehe:

The Banning, will take effect on Tuesday Morning .

Swole, you seem to be in the lead....Do you have anyone to add to the list for the next round?

Sweet. The Blues Brothers will have a dedication song for you David if I can get it from someone in the crowd last Sat night soon enough. It will be funnier if Dean gets the vote, but that's ok, he's probably had enough gay jokes for one decade. :hehe:

The Banning, will take effect on Tuesday Morning .

Swole, you seem to be in the lead....Do you have anyone to add to the list for the next round?

I feel honored!! :hehe:

I don't want to take this inaugural "Banning" for lightly, so let me think on it of my option for the list...lol

I'll post up by or send PM by this afternoon.. :)

David:rockwoot:

Last edited:
Sweet. The Blues Brothers will have a dedication song for you David if I can get it from someone in the crowd last Sat night soon enough. It will be funnier if Dean gets the vote, but that's ok, he's probably had enough gay jokes for one decade. :hehe:

Ive had enough gay jokes for one decade yes, but Ive also seen enough phat ugly women being posted up here!

Where did everyone's common decency go??

I think it is safe to say that he will be gone tomorrow LOL

So.... who you gonna pick Swole??

Do the other candidates remain or do they get replaced with fresh ones?

Last edited:
I feel honored!! :hehe:

I don't want to take this inaugural "Banning" for lightly, so let me think on it of my option for the list...lol

I'll post up by or send PM by this afternoon.. :)

David:rockwoot:

Never seen someone happy to be banned before lol.

So.... who you gonna pick Swole??

Do the other candidates remain or do they get replaced with fresh ones?

I made my choice via text to Phil... :evil

All three will be replaced each week.
The "banned" will pick one and then Phil will choose the other 2 randomly.

Oh! The "Banned" has to pick one person AND pick a reason they picked them (for the poll published)...:evil

Last edited:
lol

It'll make it more interesting not know who got the nod from the previously Banned...

That way all 3 with think I picked them... lol

lol

It'll make it more interesting not know who got the nod from the previously Banned...

That way all 3 with think I picked them... lol

Kind of like a protection program.LOLWith a twist.

what happened when swole doesnt get banned? big let down lol

Back