Bardwell, Ky Truck Pulls Sept 19th

jordanjames81

Bardwell Ky truck pulls on Sept 19th like to have as many trucks show up as possible. There will be three classes of gas trucks pulling. Then Diesel class will follow.

Here's the rules

8200lbs
2.8 or smaller charger
4500 rpm limit must have tranny blanket if turning this high of rpm's
Drive shaft loops and u joint sheilds at yokes on the shafts
No spray of any kind
26'' hitch

You can also look at http://www.kentenpullers.com and get info off of the gen-board

For more info on Diesel pulls please contact Blair at 270-556-6553
For more info on Gas class please contact Casey at 270-5600299

well, Jordan i guess i'll have to miss this one. we spent so much time this year getting this thing put back together and tuned, we haven't had time to make loops yet. we just need all the pulls we can now to get this thing tweaked. so i guess loops will be a winter time project. are you coming to Dickson Sept 10th ?

I would like to pull against you again, now that we are running strong again.

Call Blair on the loops, he can give you more advice on that. I would love to come down and pull Barry but my work right now wont let me. Im working a shutdown at Shawnee fossil steam plant working 10 hr shifts 6 days a week.

do you know of any pulls this weekend ? now that this duramax is running strong I would love to try and make up for all the pulls i've missed, and pull every pull i can.

na i dont know of any pulls this weekend, where thinking about loading up and going to Eddyville Ky and running the dirt drags tonite they start at 7 pm at fair grounds

guess i cant make this one...dont have drive shaft loops or u-joint protectors.....darn it!

as for the loops and sheilds call Blair he the one with rules i just posted it on here for him.

Anybody got an address?I am thinking pretty hard about coming down.

It is right off of hwy 62, just east of town. There is a sign on the highway that says Carlise County Fairgrounds. 1267 US Highway 62, Bardwell Ky is the Address for the State Highway Garage and the turn off is right next to it. Hope this helps. Just helped Blair finish putting the rearend back together from the explosion at Scheid. Hope it does not rain us out. Local weatherman calling for 50% chance. If it doesn't, see you there.

i think me and some buddies are going but were not sure about this driveshaft hoop stuff. does anybody know if we have to have them for sure? i mean if we do then we can make some tomorrow.

Well, the rain started halfway through the class. They kept pulling, so the last two trucks skated the sled to the other end. I think Blair broke another ring and pinion. At least tonight it was at the finish end. Ended up third. Jordan, your truck looked much better tonight as well. I wish the rain would have held off another 15 or 20 minutes. Congrats to Dalton Watt on the win (if we can call it that). LOL. Oh well, thats truck pulling. See yall at the next one. Looks like we'll be back under that red Dodge again.

Well when you draw first you get that chance to not take the pull so I didn't and well the DICK CEPEK CRUSHERS did the job and ya for 15 I think I did pretty good but u can say what you want its still a win.

Dalton Watt

It isn't much different than Texas Hold-em poker, Luck of the draw. If anyone else had drawn the first spot, they would've done the same thing.
I wish Jim had been there so see how smooth the class went last night, bam bam bam, everyone was ready, everyone was safe, and the crowd went nuts, that's what pulling is all about.
Oh, and Dalton, good luck finding a hat to wear tomorro, I'll be looking for u a neck brace... LOLLOLLOLLOL:hehe:

Last edited:
Back