Bardwell, Ky Truck Pulls Sept 19th

well luck of the draw is right maybe i should have kept the first spot in stead of turning it down when i got my number. O well at least i know where Blairs truck an mine still stand against each other. Hope Blair ring and pinoin is ok beens he was just in it friday nite gettin it ready for the pull's. I think my next purchase is a set of tires been i keep blowing em off down the track. Hope to see you guys at the next one.

we had a great time and will be back. but first need to make a few improvements to compete with you all.

im glad every one had a good time I cant wait tell we can do it again. maybe next time the weather wont be bad. Like to thank everyone for coming up to pull. i'll try to post up what video i have before it started raining to hard.

Thanks to all that came down and hope to see all of you at Covington Tn October 3 also jordan if you dont mind anytime i am pulling with yu could you video i will pay you my mom videod but she got a little excited haha would appreciate it thanks again had a great time.

Dalton Watt

im glad every one had a good time I cant wait tell we can do it again. maybe next time the weather wont be bad. Like to thank everyone for coming up to pull. i'll try to post up what video i have before it started raining to hard.

Jordan, have u had a chance to check out the pics i gave ya, let me know what u think

We had a good time up there with ya'll. It is for sure we need a good bit more in our trucks to compete with ya'll. If everything goes right we can do that next time. Ya'll are welcome. If we had not been there to fill in the last two places,two of ya'll would have been last. Ha Ha. just stupid humor. Thanks guys