Batmo pipe is Here!

That's very wild lookin. But how would us sled pullers use that with a air shutoff. It's so cool lookin i would hate to cover it up!

at a dyno day, on a busted acura with a beat up gt35r, a guy held in place a spectre 3"bell on the turbo inlet and it gained 35 horsepower... that batmo pipe is much bigger, should work fine. and put it in front of your air shut off.. so you can bling with the rest of them!

Looks just like Steve Morris pro volute he designed for his prochargers

Edit. It's close but not the same. Steve picked up almost 200 wheel
a6fa2002-6909-fdfc.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Idk about the 36 wheel thing.. they shoud have engine dyno'd alot more reliable.. we are relying on the wheel dyno to be accurate.. there not usually..lol nice piece but damn 500.00 bucks!

Idk about the 36 wheel thing.. they shoud have engine dyno'd alot more reliable.. we are relying on the wheel dyno to be accurate.. there not usually..lol nice piece but damn 500.00 bucks!

They start out as a solid chunk of aluminum. Thats alot of machine work man.

What's the hold up on ppumping?

I've got the cam here waiting. I've got my new valvesprings, pushrods, everything. I sent my pump to have 13mm plungers put in & it is done. I sent my governor out to have weights cut, then it gotta get benched one more time. I've been trying to call him all morning. I'm ready to pull the truck in the shop!

On the turbo dyno, the S366/74 Batmo flowed 89.7 lbs a minute at 35lbs of boost! That's 900hp flow numbers! A standard cast S366 does 80lbs a minute at 55 psi. of boost.

Why don't we get flow numbers at the same boost levels? I would like to know what the Batmo flows at 55psi.

Last edited:
Why don't we get flow numbers at the same boost levels? I would like to know what the Batmo flows at 55psi.

^^^This!!

Well played sir!!! or better yet.. A f'n compressor map!!!

CPP - Good luck on the Ppump swap!

Back