BBD in the Burb

BigBadDodge

I love these shots of a Pro Mod Diesel Puller sitting in the suburb :) I took this shot today after returning from Ponci's Diesel this morning. She is waiting to be towed into the driveway.

BBD_in_the_hood.jpg

BBD

I love these shots of a Pro Mod Diesel Puller sitting in the suburb :) I took this shot today after returning from Ponci's Diesel this morning. She is waiting to be towed into the driveway.

BBD_in_the_hood.jpg

BBD

Thats awesome! I can almost see it.:hehe:

Nice pics Scott. lol I still would like to see some of the faces of your neighbors when you've got it out an moving it around.

what are you daily driving that thing now? i'm sure you would get some weird looks driving that down the highway.

I will bet that turned some heads :hehe: Imagine being the wrecker driver pulling up to tow it off for a parking ticket :hehe:
I say we all pitch in & buy Scott a camera for his birthday.......

Good thing you circled it in the first pic, lol. And it looks like it fits right in in that "hood"

Eric

what were ya doin with it at poncis

Leak down test, didn't have to pull the head :)
Epoxyed the exspansion plugs in on top of the head
Removed the intake and relocated all the water nozzels into each runner
Welded a broken tang on one of the chargers for the retaining strap
New fuel lines

Big thanks to Brad once again he always comes through in a big way, Ponci's rules :rockwoot:

John, a new camera huh, make sure it shoots video :) I think I just wore mine out posting pics on CompD

BBD

looks like your more than 12" away from the curb. but I guess if a cop stopped by and complained about that he would have a long list of thing when he was done with ya.:rules: looks sweet sitting there:banned:

what do they neighbors say? Pretty cool... anyway we can get a pic of a 4 wheel drive smokey burnout in the middle of the same street?! :D

just kidding...but it would be cool.

Back