bd twin help

prochargeddart

could i use my tow twin primary turbo, up top?

http://www.dieselperformance.com/productGraph/Turbocharger_Sizes-21.jpg

i believe its a 64mm and then stick a t4 flanged s475 in the mix down below with my existing tow twin piping? will i need to change anything other then trim a bit of piping and maybe a larger coupler and a vband swap on the 475 discharge or something? if anyone knows what things id have to worry about they may be able to steer me in the right direction. i realize the downpipe might need to be a 5", but unsure. if the bottom turbo will just bolt in place up top, what do i have to do about wastegates? thanks.
id like to get a turbo from the link below unless a good deal pops up used. is a t4 flange really restrictive and does it affect drive pressure much? worth it to swap out the mounting flange for a t6 then save the cost of modifying the turbo? where can a guy buy things like those special clamp ends, and T(x) flanges seperately?

Borg Warner TurboDriven

your primary is essentially a silver bullet with a large turbine housing on it. if you tighten up the turbine housing, it would work, but it would be pretty laggy IMO

im not to great with all this yet, so instead of a 64 i should use a 62 type thing? i cant find any specs on my primary turbo.. what do i do with the whole wastegate ordeal. just the secondary needs one right?

id like to be able to sell my complete secondary turbo as a whole, not end up with a pale of parts type thing too if all possible

ya maybe. sucks dumpin so much down up front, but it will probably be better in the long run. which turbos would u run if it were your setup. hardly ever tow, basically a fun truck. 120, dual pumps, helix cam, cfm + 6spd.. that sort of thing.

if it was me i'd sell the primary turbo u have which is a 66/73/.91 and pick up a s400 to put in its place

keep the secondry that u have and it will basically be a bd r700 kit