BD valve body for a 47re

carolinarednek

I got a wrench for that!!
I am selling my BD valvebody. Nothing wrong with it. I'm just getting ready to have another trans built, and I don't want to have to give them this one in the core for my new trans. You will need to keep your electronics, because the ones I have are new, and it DOES NOT COME WITH THE ELECTRONICS!!!! You will get the valvebody and thats it. I would like to sell it and get your old valvebody in return. If not, the valvebody will be $100 more.

I'm asking $300 with your old valvebody, $400 without. I will handle all transactions through paypal. If you do buy it and decide to send me your old one, send me $400 and when I recieve your old one back, I will credit you the $100 back to your paypal. Sound fair enough?? I have done buisness like this before, and I can assure you that you WILL NOT LOSE YOUR $100 if you decide to do that. Shipping is extra. I would prefer to sell it locally, but I will ship it to you if you are not.

Part number off of BD's website is 1030416. This valvebody sells new for $625 off of their website. Feel free to reply here or PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!!
Brian Cox

I am interested in the valve body upgrade. I am deployed right now and will be home late next week. I am not to sure what you mean by keep the original electronics? Just curious. If you haven't sold it yet I will try to get back with you in the near future. I need to build a transmission for my tow truck.

There are 2 solenoids on the valve body that you will need to keep. I just spent $300 on mine, and the rebuilder is not getting those. Let me know if you still want it when you get home and we will talk some more. By the way, come home safe!! Always a joy to see a solider come back home to his family! Thank you for your service!!

Thanks and I look forward to speaking to you more about it. I will send a PM with my e-mail address to you so that I can contact you. Thanks again.

I just talked with my rebuilder, and he said as long as the VB is in good shape, (which it is) he would knock off the price of his VB. I'm going to wait and see what he says. I will keep you informed.

I made it back and just checking in to see if you are going to keep it or not. I am home now and will be able to call you if you would like about it. Thanks vance

Thanks Harris!! Valve body was reused. It took $400 off my build price. Thanks for the interest folks!