BDP Shop Dyno Day Dec 13th

just go over the truck and look it over, i am very interested in it, and if it is as clean as it looks in the pics i might just buy it. Maybe test drive it, ya know just go over it, make sure there isn't anything wrong with it, see if it is worth the time for me to drive over from the dyno day and check it out.
Thanks man,
Dex

Dex, i looked at those pics, looks really clean also the price looks reduced again to $15K.

yeah thats whats got me going on it joe, price went down.... again!

somebody might be puttin a deposit on it, he said to call back tuesday, he would know by then... DANGIT!

I think I might have to load the old 12v on the trailer and head down before I pull the twins off.

Coming that way Saturday morning bringing a few Tn & Ky friends with me....got to show off the new ride too! :D

I just saw that truck on AutoTrader yesterday. Looks nice, but unfortunately, I won't be in the market for another month or so. That is if I'm even be able to sell mine. I'm still thinking about making the event, but that is a hell of a drive from the Savannah area.

the other guy never came through on that 06 dodge, so im getting a VIN warranty check at my local dodge dealer, if it runs through pretty clean, and do a carfax, and try to get tracker to check it out, then i am gonna send a deposit on it either tomorrow or wednesday. If tracker doesn't see this or log on to get his PM before then, the owner of the place offered to take the truck to the local dealer to have it inspected there for a small fee. Then my dad and I will drive out a week from wednesday and pick it up. Can't make it to Bean's though, got 3 tests and have to work this weekend.
9459072690.254920957.IM1.04.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Around how late is this thing going to last? Might be busy trying to get some stuff done on the race trucks in the shop as we are trying to prepare for our busiest season coming up starting in January. Just wondering on how late you guys usually hang around out there. Might try and head out after I get some stuff done in the shop if I get the time.

Dex, just got your pm. things been a little hectic around here. gonna try to get up there tomorrow and take a look at it for ya.

It's not looking too promissing for me to be able to make it to woodbury this weekend. I've got bigger fish to fry right now:soap: