Beans 71mm Sled Screamer with Warranty

s300- k31 hybrid. It will support 600hp on a powerstroke and spool pretty good. It mounts directly to a hypermax h2e kit.

lukecline said:
s300- k31 hybrid. It will support 600hp on a powerstroke and spool pretty good. It mounts directly to a hypermax h2e kit.

Thanks Luke. I understand this is the turbo that you are running.

Here's a couple pics of a variation to that turbo from another co. I know Lukes works well. VIDEO

K31_Turbo_0081.jpg

K31_Turbo_006.jpg

If I knew you were going to split it up (the kit) I would have sold it to someone who was going to use it as a whole setup.

Mo Smoke said:
If I knew you were going to split it up (the kit) I would have sold it to someone who was going to use it as a whole setup.

I hardly see how you can arrive at this conclusion based on our correspondence before I bought the whole setup.

schmity said:
Is there any warranty left on the turbocharger? Does the Hypermax kit include all the pipes, spiders, boots, up-pipe, etc? Would you consider selling the Hypermax kit separate?

Mo_Smoke said:
I will check with Bean as I got it from him. The Hypermax kit is everything from the exhaust manifolds to the Heads also the Down-pipe, It requires you to use your stock boots.

schmity said:
Would you consider selling the Hypermax kit separately (i.e. I'm not really interested in the turbo)?

Mo_Smoke said:
Not as of yet..

Mo_Smoke said:
Just got off the phone with Beaner and he said 1yr warranty on turbo...Still interested in the whole setup?

schmity said:
If I buy the turbo and mounting kit what I will do is turn around and try to sell the turbo and keep the mounting kit. I will advertise the turbo as having a 1yr warranty with Bean. Will Beaner have a problem with this?

Mo_Smoke said:
I doubt it, Bean is good people.

Mo_Smoke said:
I can box it all up this weekend and ship it out monday, I just need to find a box for all the pipes and bubble pack the turbo up. Where is it going to so I can figure the UPS.

schmity said:
My address is:

Somename
Somestreet
Sometown

Send me an email address that I can send paypal payment to. Mine is some-email.com

Thanks,

Mo_Smoke said:
Mine is someemail.com and it looks like $70.00 additional for the UPS to you. Is it a commercial address or a residential one.

Tim

THE REST WAS SHIPPING CORRESPONDENCE VIA E-MAIL, AND I HAVE RECORDS OF THAT TOO.

Yes I bought this from Mo_Smoke because I was interested in the mounting kit, and I thought that someone might need just the Bean's turbo which I feel is too large for my application. I feel that I have the turbo reasonably priced as well.

To the contrary after I got the turbo, I called Bean to clarify with him on the warranty. I had understood from the correspondence with Mo_Smoke that there would be a one year warranty from the time I purchased it, because there was never anything that said "one year from 2/17/08" but simply "one year." On the phone Bean told me one year from 2/17/08. Also there are some things on the mounting kit that are going to need work before they can be reinstalled. Yes they are minor things, but it would have been nice if they were disclosed before I bought the setup.

Beans turbo has the same billet compressor wheel...just a different exhaust housing right?

mech2161 said:
Here's a couple pics of a variation to that turbo from another co. I know Lukes works well. VIDEO

K31_Turbo_0081.jpg

K31_Turbo_006.jpg

Back