Belt sizes and tensioner?

ShadeTreeDiesel

I got an 04.5 that i took the a/c compressor off of and put an electric water pump on. I can not find the right belt for it. I also saw a pic that had a different tensioner on it but cant seem to find any info on it. Has anyone else tried doin this that can help me?

i did this with my 05 last year, never could get the tensioner to work right. iirc the tensioner wants to push the belt up against electric water pump, if you get a belt that is a shorter to hold the tensioner back, it seemed like it was too tight. so i just decided to run the ac. you can try for yourself and see if you like, but it just didnt seem right with that small of a belt to hold the tensioner back. as for the belts i went to goodyears website and they had a chart with all the belt length's just cross reference the #'s of the belts that you think may work at your local parts house, be prepared to buy a few at a time or make plenty of trips back and forth. lol! i will go out and get you the number for belt to fit with electric water pump with ac, if you decide to put it back on.