Benched 11mm 190HP P7100

ETH/DEE

Fick mich
Has a rack plug, 5ks, and a 0 plate. About 5k miles since it was bench tuned. It's still on my daily driver at the moment but my other pump was shipped this morning so it will be available by the end of next week. 550 shipped OBO.

The pump was on the truck when I bought it so I wasn't provided that information. The pump was sold to the previous owner by CompD memeber Lanky maybe one could inquire with hmm if that was a concern.

So his listing it as a 180 was wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the pump member Warpig bought from Lanky which is on the truck I purchased from Warpig. Not sure if Lanky didnt know what he had or if the pump could have gotten switched when it left the shop.

so does anyone know what it is? what is the difference between 11 mm or 12 mm? Besides 1 mm. sorry for asking if it is a stupid question I am new to 12 valves and trying to put together my first one. I was looking for stock pump I have 4k Springs but if this would work I would be interested

Best I got Carl, but it was enough for me decipher that it was a 810 cam with 11mm p&bs.

Attachments

• 20140320_192620.jpg
    20140320_192620.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I sent you another p.m. But it says your messages are full and cannot receive any more

#s dont match the other ad unless the internals were changed when it was built?

Idk Carl, Tim saw that add, paid Lanky and thats what he ended up with.

Does it have the afc still or is it gutted? Also what about the fuel solenoid does it come with it?

I'll send you a pm also but do you take PayPal I'll send out the payment whenever you want it thanks terry