Bent 6 pushrods?????

Pictures tell me wrong pushrod lengths or wrong lash adjustment....

The pushrods were in there for 228k miles and theen it bent all of the exhaust push rods. I dont think they are the wrong length.

Pictures tell me wrong pushrod lengths or wrong lash adjustment....

How can the pushrods be wrong on a running motor, get replaced, and then bend the same ones again? The lash adjustment appears find if he did it right.

I say the cam gear slipped.

How can the pushrods be wrong on a running motor, get replaced, and then bend the same ones again? The lash adjustment appears find if he did it right.

Thats why i was asking for more pics of it something just doesn't add up.

it would make sense if the cam gear slipped or the crank gear slipped, however I do not see any signs of either one slipping. Worst case, I can start from scratch... find tdc and then use a degree wheel to find the intake centerline of the cam. I believe the factory setting is 90 degree intake centerline.

I can guarantee one thing, no one on this website will figure it out from behind a computer....

I got it! The cam gear slipped. The keyway appeared normal except it looked to have an angle to it. And you cant see the groove in the cam. So, since i could clearly see that the crank gear was good, i pulled the cam gear and they keyway was sheared.

Had a 6.7 with a sheared crank keyway that bent 6 exhaust pushrods along with a lot of other damage.

If the push rods are bent real bad then there is a good chance the valves are bent as well