best 11 seconds of my life

2deerwhistlers

got a video today with the cell phone and modified it a little... quality isnt that great but you get the picture... it should open up in windows media player....
HTML:
http://www.geocities.com/jessbohl/timetomakethedonuts.wmv
just some fun with the $1000 95. its got a hybrid hx 35/40, pump mods, and minimal back brakes... this truck wouldent even run a month ago when i got it

i bought the truck for a grand... had an hx35/40 sitting around as well as a holley blue pump... gutted the afc, put 181's in it... made a bigger pickup tube for the fuel tank... put a fuel filter on the frame ,got rid of all banjos, and shes got a tcc lockup switch .....ive got maybe $1200 into the entire truck now... this is the 4th memeber of my dodge cummins family... got it so cheap that i cant help but beat er down

why not gut the afc?... the boost builds fast and only smokes when i feel like rolling it (mostly in OD with the torque converter locked up) :bang

yeah ive done it a few times... i did a really nice one in the walmart parking lot last night... last time i played there i got a ticket for an unsafe start... i didnt think it was so unsafe.. i knew exactly where i was putting it :hehe: