Best 12v Cam?

i don't think anyone will ever make a product that is 100% successful ALL the time. people will make products, and others will break said products. but so far i have heard nothing that downed hamilton cams in my opinion. i still think hamilton ROCKS!:rockwoot:

I think what is getting old the most is how when ever you and Taylor post in the same thread its a fight! I am on no ones side here at all, but what Taylor was trying to say i think is that every company will stand behind there product because if they will not why sale that product. I have seen pics of the lobes wiped off and talked to people that have switched there cam from a Hamilton Diesel cam to a Diesel Pros or said other Brand and love them, and have talked to some that go to a Hamilton cam and love them, I think its all what people think of the product.

HOW ABOUT WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS:Cheer:

This doesn't need to be a fight at all. Just post a few picks of our new billet with wiped off lobes along with the rockwell hardness data you have and we can all get along.

In the past we used the same billets as scheid, Haisley, PDR, Colt and a few others and had the same failure rate as them as well. After the re-design I have yet to see a failure, so would you like to show me the first? Don't turn shy now.

Zach

I will see if i can find them for you Zach, but untill then lets get back to the thread. I don't think there will ever be a best 12v cam to many things for one said cam to do to be the best you can't make a cam do all these and still perform as a big custom cam, you will have to loose a little bit of something to gain it somewhere else, thats how i fill anyway!

Back