Best chip for 03 6.0

djdieseltech said:
we are looking into trying the outlook monitor with an sct to shift on the fly. let me know what you needs are

thank you

dj:evil .

:rockwoot: any time frame on a report?

We should be testing early next week, when we receive the Outlook Monitor.

Thanks,
Vivian

Frans96ss said:
ok i have a guy hooking me up with the sct to ill see how i like it hehe

DJ's?
I so, you will not be disappointed. You will not find better people to deal with before or after the sale.
Everyones tunes should make somewhat similar power, it's the customer service that makes the difference.

I agree, if I were in the market for an SCT, I would be calling DJ and Vivian:thankyou2: . You won't find 2 better folks to deal with. Luckily, I have my old Xcal 1 loaded with some of DJ's older tunes, and they scream. Come to think of it, it might be time to get some newer tunes:evil :evil , to punish the pavement.:woohoo: :rockwoot:

well hes a freind of mine.... and hes giving it to me for 350..... if someone on here can beat that im all for it but i didnt think u can.....

Is he a tuner, or are you just using his SCT? If you are just using it, your processor codes need to be exactly the same.

Dalpilot said:
Is he a tuner, or are you just using his SCT? If you are just using it, your processor codes need to be exactly the same.

Or by the time you buy tunes for your truck you will pay more then a new custom SCT would cost...:huh::

I have been extremely satisfied with my SCT Xcal2 from Dj's (Thanks, DJ and Viv). I have a manual transmission so I don't have the same requirements as those with automatics.

If you want power and reliability for a 6.0L PSD, use a tuner. Chips are great for snacks...The best are Tortillas and salsa, Lays ripples and sour cream and onion dip, Zesty Doritos just by themselves.

Dalpilot said:

yes he is a tuner.... they have a dyno in house and stuff......

and is the k&n ait intake good for these or are there ones that are alot better its only a daily driver so im not too concerned.... i figure diff are intakes cant cary too much..... and what am i expected to run do u think it will go 13's?

I'm glad you're getting a sct. I have a 5x and I like it alot but the power isn't the same. Just get one of the vendors to get you an airaid. Alot of people scream AFE but for the money you can't beat the airaid.

Get an Airaid, or an AFE pro gaurd 7 the Airaid is great, and 1/2 the cost of the AFE. I wouldn't put a K&N on my lawn mower, but thats just me. I can run mid 13's with SCT from DJ, exhaust, and intake. You should be close.

Dalpilot said:
Get an Airaid, or an AFE pro gaurd 7 the Airaid is great, and 1/2 the cost of the AFE. I wouldn't put a K&N on my lawn mower, but thats just me. I can run mid 13's with SCT from DJ, exhaust, and intake. You should be close.

whats wrong with the K&N.... is the airaid that much better?.....