best dd clutch

That helps a lot. Your tires and gears are the same as mine, and reading about your experience and driving situations sure helps me make a decision. Thanks for the post:Cheer:

i hate my single disk, it grabs good ive pulled on it 6 times and it hasnt let me down "YET" but im in the need a new clutch this summer club lol

i pull trailers a lot, its nothing for me to 500 square bales 3 or 4 times a week....... and we show cattle so i normaly grab dads 05 when we go to shows......

I was in the same boat and had a local guy that built dd clutchs and they were only $600 suppose to hold 1000hp which I knew they wouldnt but alot of people supposidly use them for sled pulling well I bought it put it in and fried it first hook , so tomorrow its getting souths bends iron giant, and the other company is probably going to buy mine back on warrenty since I dont want another one like it. I have drove trucks with iron giants and they are not bad in the country, and we have 2 street lights in town, real small town so not much stop and go either

I was in the same boat and had a local guy that built dd clutchs and they were only $600 suppose to hold 1000hp which I knew they wouldnt but alot of people supposidly use them for sled pulling well I bought it put it in and fried it first hook , so tomorrow its getting souths bends iron giant, and the other company is probably going to buy mine back on warrenty since I dont want another one like it. I have drove trucks with iron giants and they are not bad in the country, and we have 2 street lights in town, real small town so not much stop and go either

and they said the 07 5.9 was the last real diesel egine put in a pickup:poke:

im wanting the best clutch for the lest about of money, im wanting to save as much money as i can because when this vp (it goes with death and taxes lol) bites the dust im going with a p-pump and yall know that can get pricy real fast..........

That helps a lot. Your tires and gears are the same as mine, and reading about your experience and driving situations sure helps me make a decision. Thanks for the post:Cheer:

JSP I see you live in Mt. Juliet where do you work at? I've passed you numerous times on 109 Bypass in Gallatin in the mornings and afternoons. I drive delivery trucks for John Deere Landscapes in Gallatin so if you see/hear a weird company truck honking at ya just wave back.LOL

I have a SBC 3850 12 Ceramic Button in my daily driven truck for 4 years come November. I cannot say enough good things about this clutch....only wish I could upgrade to the sprung hub version. I drive/tow/pull with my truck at any given time, and my clutch has always laughed at whatever I have thrown at it.

A piece of advice though.....either buy a set of 33's for sled pulling or get a set of 4.10 gears because those 35's will HURT you on the pulling track. I had a set of 35's and 3.55's my first year of pulling....I brought home several throphies my 2nd year after going down to 33's.:evil

JSP I see you live in Mt. Juliet where do you work at? I've passed you numerous times on 109 Bypass in Gallatin in the mornings and afternoons. I drive delivery trucks for John Deere Landscapes in Gallatin so if you see/hear a weird company truck honking at ya just wave back.LOL

I have a SBC 3850 12 Ceramic Button in my daily driven truck for 4 years come November. I cannot say enough good things about this clutch....only wish I could upgrade to the sprung hub version. I drive/tow/pull with my truck at any given time, and my clutch has always laughed at whatever I have thrown at it.

A piece of advice though.....either buy a set of 33's for sled pulling or get a set of 4.10 gears because those 35's will HURT you on the pulling track. I had a set of 35's and 3.55's my first year of pulling....I brought home several throphies my 2nd year after going down to 33's.:evil
I work in Portland, and I remember seeing you on the bypass in Gallatin. Don't you have a train horn? Yeah, I know I need the 33's. I thought about swapping my X-Terrains with a buddy's mostly worn out 295 Terra Grapplers for the track. I need to make some extended bump stops too. Anyway, just honk and wave! I go to Portland and back EEEVVVEEERRRYYYY day!