Best Fuel Supply Pump???

95ram said:
I know the airdog will keep up with modded and dual pumps.

Are you making 750+hp on fuel, then you probably dont have a problem with fuel pressure, if not.

Luken said:
That's funny... You do not need anything more than a single walbro with dual pumps.

The fastest common rail dodge on fuel right now is running Glaciers Walbro kit with a single walbro at a low psi. Holds the same pressure ALL the way down the track.

If the walbro for some reason isn't enough I would go with GDP's mechanical pump system. I'll have one on my truck here pretty soon. Nobody beats Richards customer service.

Your right thats funny! A regular Mitusa puts out more volume/pressure than both the walbro and the GDP version of Mitusa the "boss".

When ran with twin CP3 set ups the regular Mitusa is only rated for below 750 hp.

People can twist the above truth any way they see fit but at the end of the day IE products can be found running in some of the most powerful trucks in the Country. As for customer support if theres any heart ache they will buy back the system. If a guy wants cheap buy the imitator, when its time to put boot to donkey IE has a very good track record.

Opie said:
Your right thats funny! A regular Mitusa puts out more volume/pressure than both the walbro and the GDP version of Mitusa the "boss".

When ran with twin CP3 set ups the regular Mitusa is only rated for below 750 hp.

People can twist the above truth any way they see fit but at the end of the day IE products can be found running in some of the most powerful trucks in the Country. As for customer support if theres any heart ache they will buy back the system. If a guy wants cheap buy the imitator, when its time to put boot to donkey IE has a very good track record.

My local diesel guru tells me that the Mitusa pump needs some sort of modification for high horse power applications. The way I understand it is that the biggest advantage to the Mitusa pump is that (when modified) it is capable of producing significanlty more pressure (140 psi) to the Cp3 pump(s) allowing a gain of 80hp or so. What sort of pressure is the Walbro capable of?

As I cross to the dark side (in my quest for power) I am looking for as much "free" power as I can get. While certainly not free, (from what I understand) the Mitusa seems to be one of those gems for a guy looking to cross over the 700 hp zone.

Cheers!

I have the mechanical Fuel Boss from Glacier...absolutely love it! Now I hold excellent psi and I don't worry about starving the VP anymore. And I also agree with the statement about Richard's customer service, it's top notch IMO.