Best injectors for my setup

Kyle Cross

Hey guys I'm wanting to get an oppinion on what size of Injectors would be best for my setup. I have an 01 with a built tranny and my setup will be a scheid lightning vp, fass 150, 66/73/.91 turbo, smarty/tst stack. I have everything but the injectors. I'm just not sure about them yet. I still want to be able to drive it on the street a little but I don't drive it much. I was thinking something like a 6x.014 or maybe even a 7 hole Injector? I'm not sure yet. Let me know what you guys think would run the best.

6x.013, hands down. They will fuel hard, but can drive without smoke if your box is turned down. PM Weston (smokem)

Thats what i was thinking, i figured the 6x.013 would run pretty good. I have already talked to him and he is no longer building injectors of that size.

I should have said I will no longer stock them, built as ordered.

^^^ I don't blame ya. There are too many sizes to stock everything, especially a bigger injector like that for a 24v.

I don't blame him either. Sorry smokem I just took it that you wasn't going to be making any of that size anymore

I have 7x0.012 with a box bw 66/73/.91 but just finished everything and haven't drove it yet.. Got a lot of suggestions to go with those over on CF. I'll let you know how it runs here soon hopefully..

Alright man let me know how it runs. I was considering running a set of 7x.012's

I'm interested to know how that runs too zspires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 7x0.012 with a box bw 66/73/.91 but just finished everything and haven't drove it yet.. Got a lot of suggestions to go with those over on CF. I'll let you know how it runs here soon hopefully..

There is a guy over there that swears by them, but has never ran anything but stock injectors.

I'm running 7x.014 sticks with a 66. They make great power but haze at idle and are not very street friendly. Egt's get real toasty to.

^^^ Who's? I'm running Weston's cylindrical SAC 6x.013's and never had a hazing issue above 50° outside. Even to 20° it's almost not noticeable.

I was thinking about the 7x.014's but I thought that they might be a little big. I think I'm going to go with a set of 6x.014's