Best injectors for my setup

I went with the 160 nozzles. They will probably run a little hotter and a little more dirty then the 153's

Well drove it for the first time today with the 66/73/.91 and 7x0.012s and after i fixed my loose injector line got more antifreeze in it.... I must say it's laggy and smokey as can be. Its going to take some getting use to

Well drove it for the first time today with the 66/73/.91 and 7x0.012s and after i fixed my loose injector line got more antifreeze in it.... I must say it's laggy and smokey as can be. Its going to take some getting use to

i tried to keep my rpms around 2k and it seemed to help. what electronics are you using?

what are your low boost settings? the edge was stupid smokey on my truck in the lower rpm range.

I had i set on 5x5 for my test drive.. I should have turned it down I didn't think about it. My 60 psi gauge maxed. What kinda of boost numbers were you seeing?

I've got a stock head, I'm going to move my line over to my pusher to help with needle bounce

Thank for the info Zspires94! Hopefully mine wont be too laggy but it probably won't be much different then yours