Best Lift

I would go with One Up Offroad's new radius arms:

ouoala_2_small_2_1070_detail.jpg

You can get them here:

http://www.trucktoyzstore.com/realm/pc/home.asp

I like my Rotary lift, but it goes much higher than 6".

Attachments

• January 2008 035.JPG
    January 2008 035.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 29
For a leaf sprung front, Icon is the best.

I just (yesterday) upgraded my suspension and am now running all Icon (or DR)

4" springs with 3" hanger/shackles front
5" spring with 1" block rear
DR Signature shocks front and rear
DR 6" box kit including tracbar drop bracket, sway bar end links, drop pitman arm
Icon dual steering stabilizers

The ride is *expletive* amazing. So plush yet still firm.

Just waiting for time to pick up the new traction bars.

That one up offroad front bar is like putting a ladder bar upfront. 4-link front is the way to go.

Call Jessie at Farmboy Fabercations, he'll answer your question about any lift.

Icon is top notch for leaf spring trucks. I get my stuff from Jesse at Farmboy Fabrications.

I had the 8" kit with 38x15.5 Parnelli Jones Dirt Gripz on 16.5x12's.
715310.jpg

Now I have the 12.5" kit with 39.5x16.5 Pitbull Rockers on 17x14's.
DSC_0137.JPG

Both kits have rode amazing. I have friends with 4" kits and their trucks ride horrible compared to mine.

Scott

Does everybody else have pitchers of what they have and mean,cause i dont understand any of this... Thanks for the Help...

That one up offroad front bar is like putting a ladder bar upfront. 4-link front is the way to go.

Which 4-link?
Big difference in design, performance, caster change during suspension cycling, adjustability etc.. between all the ones on the market.
Some are good....some, not so much.

Personally I like the OUO Adjustable Link Arms.......able to ditch my stock radius arms, for the OUO ones which are chromoly and give me the ability to adjust my caster out of spec where I want it, since factory caster setting on these trucks blows :bang

Full Traction and Fabtech are the most popular for converting a 99-04 to a 4-link and coilovers. I'd go with the Full Traction over Fabtech though. 6" and 8" heights available (you can do 4".....but you're sacrificing suspension travel that low due to the physical dimensions of the coilover).

For taller stuff 10"+ lifts, One Up Offroad....but they aren't 4-links.

Or of course you can always swap to a 05-09 front axle and steering to use a 05-09 suspension and 4-link.

I have dr or icon. I wish I would have coughed up the extra money for one up offroad front end stuff. Dave the owner of one up offroad is absolutely worth the price difference just in customer service. The guy has given me the best customer service I have had from any auto parts supplier. Plus the coilovers ride better than the leafs I have now. It rides better than anybodys truck I have rode in now, so if the money isnt there I cant complain about the icon.