Best MPG programmer/plug in for new 6.7?

DOUBLE NICKEL

Have a buddy that just bought a 08 QC 2WD dually Auto and he wants to know what is the best programmer or plug in box to get the best mileage. Doesent care about power just mileage...any help is appreciated...thanks!

juice with attitude hs dpf cold air intake 25.7 mpg in 4x4 automatic empty, my customer's that are still bone stk best of 18 mpg $.02

Both the bullydog and Edge have helped in mileage.

Bob is telling people to wait for the 6.7L Smarty. He hasn't given too many hits as to what it will do and won't do. I'd like to see.......

Both the bullydog and Edge have helped in mileage.

Bob is telling people to wait for the 6.7L Smarty. He hasn't given too many hits as to what it will do and won't do. I'd like to see.......

Yeah I'm sure there are a lot of people waiting on that.

juice with attitude hs dpf cold air intake 25.7 mpg in 4x4 automatic empty, my customer's that are still bone stk best of 18 mpg $.02

25.7 ???? sorry I have to question that... Are you reading the dummy meter or hand calculating??? is this all down hill driving??? Haven't heard of a 6.7 doing that good....

Yeah me either, my buddy just got is and at all stock its getting a best of 14...there is nothing out there that will add over 10 more mpg.