BEST OFFER W/PICS...welder, outlaws, tires/rims...

AOsipower

A lot of stuff has sold, so I figured I would put up a new ad with the remaining things. I didn't put prices for anything because I am asking best offer. MAKE AN OFFER!!! IF I LIKE IT I WILL LET YOU KNOW ASAP, IF NOT I WILL WAIT FOR OTHER OFFERS TO COME IN AND LET YOU KNOW. This stuff has to go so someone WILL get it. Thanks for looking!
-Alex

1) Lincoln Precision Tig 185 Very Low hour machine, barely used, looks brand new. Comes mounted on its own undercarriage, not one of those small carry around units. Works beautifully, welds any metal including aluminum. Foot pedal control included. Lots of features including built in pulse, high frequency start. AC, DC+, DC- settings. Very nice welder. Have some tungstens and filler I could include. Tank not included. Add tank and start welding. 220v machine. Great machine to learn on, very easy to use, I am not a pro, but would be willing to share what I know if interested in learning.BEST OFFER
FORSALEITEMS038.jpg

FORSALEITEMS037.jpg

FORSALEITEMS042.jpg

FORSALEITEMS043.jpg

2) 28" HighLifter Outlaw tires and Highlifter Alloy rims I had them on a Bombardier Quest 650. Bolt pattern is 4/156 I believe. I know they will fit on other makes, not sure which. If your pattern is different get some spacer/adapters it will give you a wider stance. These were the biggest and baddest when I bought them, I am sure they are still close. These suckers are still nearly $150 bucks a piece, WITHOUT RIMS!! Backs are 28x12.5-12 Fronts are 28x10.5-12. One rim has some "curb" rash (not literally from a curb, maybe a rock or stick) overall they are all in great shape, have not had them on in a year or two, sold as is. Tread is Very deep over an inch probably. BEST OFFER
FORSALEITEMS002.jpg

FORSALEITEMS003.jpg

FORSALEITEMS007.jpg

FORSALEITEMS005.jpg

3)Fittipaldi 17" Alloy Rims with Pirelli P Zero Nero Tires Acquired these when I bought something else. Supposedly off/will fit a BMW. 5 Lug. Tires are pirellis with basically new tread. Tire size P235-55ZR17. Again tires look brand new and rims are not bad at all. BEST OFFER
FORSALEITEMS035.jpg

FORSALEITEMS036.jpg

Again All prices are BO. WANT THIS STUFF GONE.
Alex[/QUOTE]

Make me an offer...the only thing that matters is what YOU are Willing to pay...location is Quakertown PA 18951

Just for your info, the quest uses a 4x110 bolt patter. I was looking at them for my teryx, but not even close to fitting.

Kevin

Just for your info, the quest uses a 4x110 bolt pattern I was looking at them for my teryx, but not even close to fitting.

Kevin

Yeah sorry I posted that in the old ad, that 4/156 was wrong, it never got transferred to the new ad.

Everyone He is right The bolt pattern is 4/110 I forgot to change it.

is this ebay?
I dont know what you mean by this? I am going to assume that it is a sarcastic remark at my opening statement about if your offer is good I will let you know and if not I will wait for better offers. Umm, isn't this exactly what best offer is? If the offer is good enough you take it, if not you don't? I sure see alot of best offer ads on this site, whats wrong with mine? I put that so people no why I don't respond to an offer of $200 dollars for a welder that was over 2 grand a couple of years ago. Are you the ad police? Get a life, go ruin someone else's thread. Why do people like you feel the need to post useless info in other people's ad? Anyway +1 for your post count, congrats!!!:woohoo:

If your remark was about something else or to someone else, disregard the above, but please explain?

Thanks,
Alex

I was just about to say something to him too Alex.... I took it as a sarcastic remark too,,, I cant see anything wrong with selling your stuff on here, it is in the appropriate location and everything!

Oh Well,, have a great day

Kevin

I was just about to say something to him too Alex.... I took it as a sarcastic remark too,,, I cant see anything wrong with selling your stuff on here, it is in the appropriate location and everything!

Oh Well,, have a great day

Kevin

Yeah, I don't know, some people are bored I guess. Thanks for the correction on the pattern and sorry they won't work for you.

Have a good one yourself,:Cheer:
Alex

What is this Craiglist??

LOL!

:clap::bang Sometimes I think it is! Haha, sometimes when I am selling stuff on craigslist or here or other forums. I feel like my Ad title is "Please offer me 1/10th of what its worth and demand I pay shipping" Sad but true!

Its just a sign of the times I guess,
Alex

take a chill pill buddy.i guess no more busting balls on here.

: "Please offer me 1/10th of what its worth and demand I pay shipping" Sad but true!

Its just a sign of the times I guess,
Alex

LOL I'll see that 1/10 and offer you 1/8.

Best offer is risky. If the seller needs money you have every right to low ball him. However, you run the risk of offending him so bad he wont sell it to you at ANY price.

I would post what that welder is worth new, and what you wont take for it. That will save you a lot of stupid offers, like, "Dude bring it to my door and I'll give you $150.":bang:bang

LOL I'll see that 1/10 and offer you 1/8.

Best offer is risky. If the seller needs money you have every right to low ball him. However, you run the risk of offending him so bad he wont sell it to you at ANY price.

I would post what that welder is worth new, and what you wont take for it. That will save you a lot of stupid offers, like, "Dude bring it to my door and I'll give you $150.":bang:bang

Yeah "Best offer" is def a game. You put up with 50 terrible offer in hopes to get one good one. However with the economy and jobs the way they are, it doesn't matter what I WANT for it, it only matters what someone is WILLING to pay.

Anyway I think there is a sale pending on the welder from another forum. I came down from my asking price to a price we were both happy with, so hopefully it works out.

*by the way you are very right about offending someone, I don't get offended but don't expect an answer when you offer me 1/3 of what a harbor freight welder is!!:bang

-Alex