Best place for injectables

24vavle

" Burnin Coal "
I'm running propane on my truck now and have it plumbed into the intake manifold here's my ? Ican feel it come on but not much power is it better plumbed into the air filter area or do I have a bad acetlyn regulator it's full open just no a lot of power ?

I would guess you have the wrong type regulator...I would also advise one to never put propane on a combustion ignition engine.

I would guess you have the wrong type regulator...I would also advise one to never put propane on a combustion ignition engine.

:umno: just a question by why in the hell wouldnt you wanna run propane through a diesel?

Theyve been puttin propane on diesels for years...why not use propane?

search for the thread, Why does Propane make a engine go boom:Timing,

That thread was 50/50 so either way wasnt trying to start some shi* just trying to feel out the best spot

A few guys I kno put it in the hose between the air filter an turbo. They've never had any problems there

I'm terribly sorry that my previous post sounded like I was being a smart azz...the internet has a way of doing that. The OP asked why he wasn't seeing more power out of the propane and I gave my honest opinion. I do not think that an acetylene regulator has the capacity to flow enough propane to make a huge power gain on a 5.9L engine. I also offed some advise that may save the OP lots of money down the road. :Cheer: