Best place in alberta for parts

Slickstick

I know nadp is in edmonton and that's the nice cause so I'm I but are there any other good places for parts/work? Or what would be a good site that wouldn't kill me on shipping cost? Thx in advance

Coffman Customs has a warehouse somewheres in Alberta. I'm not sure what Gecovey has in stock there but he is really good to deal with!! Fast shipping and is on the ball.

I was also really impressed with puredieselpower. Really fast shipping!

NADP is really the only place to get aftermarket parts for our trucks in Alberta but I find them to be expensive across the board and they don't really have a lot of things in stock.

You could also try Richard from RPS. He is a cool cat that knows his diesels and he has a few things like Hamilton valve springs, pushrods etc that NADP didn't have in stock.

I get most of my parts from the south but Ido use nadp once in a while when Craig is in a good mood but they have gone way down hill in the last few years on that note Barry former nadp is now working with Matt at dfc they have some good stuff I got a ton of contacts around here so feel free to shoot me a pm if u have any issues finding anything and I could most likely send you in the right direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
good info thanks guys! I have also wondered where to get good aftermarket support, and I would like to support Albertans when possible.

NADP is really the only place to get aftermarket parts for our trucks in Alberta but I find them to be expensive across the board and they don't really have a lot of things in stock.

You on glue? There is a ton of places in Alberta to get aftermarket parts....:bang

You can always try Supreme Diesel - a little further North then the others but if there is something that they don't have they will find it for you

K thanks gentlemen on all the info. Ill letcha all know when I can afford a dd clutch and or a fass/airdog.

Since we got some Alberta boys paying attention here does anyone know of any dyno days in the province in the near future

Nice I think I may come up to sexsmith on the 22. Will the supreme dyno be at the blackouts again this year.