Best price for a goodeneck hitch

jkretzer

MegaCrank
Wheres the best place to get a gooseneck hitch at? Looking for a hidden hitch or removable ball type. Thanks

Went to a farm show over the weekend, ans I saw the brand of hitch called "UnaGoose." As far as I'm concerned, they blow B&W out of the game. Don't get me wrong, B&W has been proven to work, I just don't think they're built that heavy. UnaGoose are built way heavier, and to me they just seem like a better hitch. Personally, I built my own hitch because I think they're way to easy to build to spend that much money on something else, but if I were to buy one, I'd for sure try Unagoose.

I bought my b&w off eBay from a "store". Free shipping and no tax. $399. I think the store was called the chrome shop or something like that.

I just researched that Unagoose and realized that's what's in my 01 I traded for. Good to know.

Got-chrome.com

I bought mine from here on sale a few years ago with free shipping. I was just under $300 and got a Draw Tite brand. It is a flip over hideaway style. I've used the heck out of mine and it has performed flawlessly. It was a very straightforward bolt in.

I bought one off of ebay, store had a make offer. Got it for 349+ free shipping.

Got-chrome.com

I bought mine from here on sale a few years ago with free shipping. I was just under $300 and got a Draw Tite brand. It is a flip over hideaway style. I've used the heck out of mine and it has performed flawlessly. It was a very straightforward bolt in.

That's the place I was trying to think of.

Una goose looks like a nice hitch. I looked at them a couple years ago at the farm show as well.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

Una goose looks like a nice hitch. I looked at them a couple years ago at the farm show as well.

Maybe it was the good looking blonde I was talking to at their booth this year lol, but they got my vote!!

My dad's B&W is rusting real bad. And its the cheap Chinese steel flakey peal off kinda rust. And the pull out pin is real finicky. I wouldn't get another one. And I'll look tomorrow for the brand on my truck but the way the safety chains are set up the hitch hits them and bends the links. I would never buy another one.

Thanks for all the replies and info. Going to buy one here soon. I am going ro pick up my trailer this spring so i i will need it by then. Wont tow much. A car and tractor to do side work with nothing real heavy

I really like the b&w hitch in fact just bought another one for my dads pickup but I also agree with some of the other posts that I think they could be stouter. I add the extra bolt throught the side plate to help with twist but it is hard to get it there. I have no experience with the other hitch they speak of but im going to do some checking. Seems like alot of people like it there is always usually something better out there or we wouldnt be looking or asking.

My dad's B&W is rusting real bad. And its the cheap Chinese steel flakey peal off kinda rust. And the pull out pin is real finicky. I wouldn't get another one. And I'll look tomorrow for the brand on my truck but the way the safety chains are set up the hitch hits them and bends the links. I would never buy another one.

They're made in China?? I didn't know that. My pull pin was tricky too. I tried messing with it several times over the years but never did come up with a solution.

Im fairly certain that they aren't made in china.. Iirc they are manufactured in kansas..

I have a B&W in my truck and have never had any issues with it. As for the pull pin, I swapped the bar in mine out for a piece of cable and only drilled a small hole in the fender liner for it to go through. I put a pair of vice grips on the cable when I need to pull the ball, never had an issue with it.

I've had a B&W on my gen 2 and all the farm powerstrokes. Never had an issue other than the pin sucks. My gen 3 has an off brand, maybe draw tight? Same as the B&W except i had to cut about 1.5" off the bottom of my B&W ball for it to fit. Pin still sucks and the chain ties are a pain in the ass on both brands.

AutoAnything.com I put in a Reese under bed goose neck in my new truck. It is actually a Bulldog brand on the hitch but it fit nice and looks good. I was under $300 from autoanything.