Best programmer for 03??

JRcummins

Currently running Edge/Juice stacked w/Bullydog power pup. I was lookin to try somthing new, but theres so many to choose from and so many different stacking combinations. I'm lookin for the most HP!! Need sugestions. Thanks

If your going for most hp i would say ditch the juice and run a TST/Smarty stack. PPE is also another powerful programer. Not sure what it does on the 03's though.

Just saw that you are running a 66 and big injectors so yeah maybe even TST/Smarty/EZ stack.

Yea thats what i was thinkin. I've heard alot of good things about that combination. If you had to choose one....smarty or tst?

PPE's working on a new HOT+2 Regular timing version
That stacked with a Quad X2 should be pretty fast.
PPE and Quadzilla both have customer service second to none and don't release programs until their perfect. Mads on the other hand can be a bit hard to get in touch with. Although Mads (smarty) does make a great product I think there are other options then the age old TST/Smarty stack.

And if I had to choose between a Smarty and a TST I would get the Smarty. I have had both and the TST is a dog on the bottom end even on the TT03 program (begins full fueling at 12psi of boost) Smarty will give you more usable power for sure.

Run a Smarty with a Dr P stage IV. that will give you some nice HP. I am running a 03. The edge is a nice unit, but low on power for our trucks, I used to run a edge diablo stack, worked nice, but never made it much over the 650 hp mark. Just by removing the edge, and running the diablo with the dr p (puff rkl toon) I went to over 700 hp. I finally tuned it up to 788 on #2, and over a thousand with some no2.

Kevin

PPE's working on a new HOT+2 Regular timing version
That stacked with a Quad X2 should be pretty fast.
PPE and Quadzilla both have customer service second to none and don't release programs until their perfect. Mads on the other hand can be a bit hard to get in touch with. Although Mads (smarty) does make a great product I think there are other options then the age old TST/Smarty stack.

And if I had to choose between a Smarty and a TST I would get the Smarty. I have had both and the TST is a dog on the bottom end even on the TT03 program (begins full fueling at 12psi of boost) Smarty will give you more usable power for sure.

I agree smarty has a lot more bottom end where the tst does not and yes there is a lot of different stack combinations. If you've got the money try them all till you find what's right for you but you can't go wrong with a smarty, great product. The mp-8 is also good if your wanting a pressure box.

The Revolution software has everything you will need.

Programmable Speed limiter

High RPM limiter (for TNT Race tunes)

Shift limiter disable (for TNT Race tunes)

4 different Torque managements

4 different injection Timings

4 different Rail Pressure levels

Wastegate disable

The Revolution software has everything you will need.

Programmable Speed limiter

High RPM limiter (for TNT Race tunes)

Shift limiter disable (for TNT Race tunes)

4 different Torque managements

4 different injection Timings

4 different Rail Pressure levels

Wastegate disable

Hey Bob after we get the truck cleared and figured out I think I want to go with the revolution software, I was looking on the website lastnight and those are some sweet options.

It's not out yet is it?

Bob is always on the forums ready to take requests. A program that can destroy a stock truck within minutes running full tilt cannot just be released to the general public. The standard 4.11 release is more than a truck with the stock transmission will ever need. And for a prepped truck the Revo software is able to change all the parameters to get a sweet setup.

Yea on the way, they'd be in before the smarty goes on. Whats it set the rev limiter to, 4000 or 4500??

Is the only difference between the tnt-r and non-r just the rev limiter and shift limiter?