Best programmer for 03??

ok, thanks for your help. Sorry to bother you with all the questions. Sounds like you've got me heading in the right direction now. Thanks

Im gonna tag on to this thread. I have an 03 with the edge juice/attitude, k&n FIPK, and 5 inch exhaust with magnaflow muffler. In short its slow. Im new to diesel performance but i am a auto tech by trade so i do have a little clue. Ive read the edge ez is a good stack with the juice but from what i read it affects timing and so does the juice. Isnt this bad??

the edge ez is pressure, and the juice dosent add much timing, so you are ok

Kevin

ok, another question. Buddy has a super chips flaspak. For fun we uploaded it into my truck before i had the edge stuff and i swear on theperformance setting the superchips was faster. It didnt crap in first gear though. IS the superchips stronger than the edge stuff? Could something be holding me back. I was hoping for more....its real slow. a stock 07 gives me a real hard run on the highest setting??? this sound right?

Last edited:
yea i know what your sayin. I wasn't very impressed with just the edge juice on its own. Stack it with a pressure box/programmer....that should wake it up

Im Getting A Smrty When I Get My Gov Cheese Check. Hopeing That It Will Be A Good Shack For Hooking.

Kinda off topic but when or ever, will the smarty be tune on the fly

yea i know what your sayin. I wasn't very impressed with just the edge juice on its own. Stack it with a pressure box/programmer....that should wake it up

what are some of the pressure boxes out there that will stack friendly with juice other than the ez?