Best rail pressure gauge?

I have a used isspro gauge I'd sell it if you want it. I like gauges over monitors but that's just me.

if they're still available, Dipricol makes one of the only true RP gauges. I believe Isspro's isn't a stnad alone gauge... could be wrong. If you're ok with digital... the quad is another.

The pricol gauges have been impossible to get for a while now and had quality issues. The Isspro Ev2's have been working great to replace them. Quadzilla also discontinued their digital rail pressure gauge from too many issues with it. The isspro comes with a nice y harness with factory plugs so you dont have to do any cutting/spicing of the factory sensor harness.

I said that cause they were the only company that made a actual rail psi gauge. None of the other gauge makers made RP gauges although some may make them now ?? Isspro I believe does have one now but, it's not a stand alone. I believe it's a part of the Performax series which uses a brain.

The pricol gauges have been impossible to get for a while now and had quality issues. The Isspro Ev2's have been working great to replace them. Quadzilla also discontinued their digital rail pressure gauge from too many issues with it. The isspro comes with a nice y harness with factory plugs so you dont have to do any cutting/spicing of the factory sensor harness.

It wasn't quality issues they had, it's a great gauge. They're made in India and there were manufacturing and logistic issues between the maker and importer. I haven't looked in a while but, I would have thought that was taken care of by now..... maybe it hasn't ??

I said that cause they were the only company that made a actual rail psi gauge. None of the other gauge makers made RP gauges although some may make them now ?? Isspro I believe does have one now but, it's not a stand alone. I believe it's a part of the Performax series which uses a brain.

The Isspro EV2 gauge is a stand alone gauge, plug and play. No performax brain needed.

The Isspro EV2 gauge is a stand alone gauge, plug and play. No performax brain needed.

yeah, I wasn't sure. That's a fairly new gauge though and it was the Dipricol that was the only one available for a long time.

It wasn't quality issues they had, it's a great gauge. They're made in India and there were manufacturing and logistic issues between the maker and importer. I haven't looked in a while but, I would have thought that was taken care of by now..... maybe it hasn't ??

I said quailty issues because they have a higher failure rate than any other gauge we sell especially the rail gauge, senders would go unusually fast and they kept trying different senders with no good one to work. Their gauges feedback had a odd voltage that they couldnt find a good sender to work with. I know a bunch of other shops dropped them as we did, I had one customer wait 6 months to get a replacment sender, no excuse for that.

I said quailty issues because they have a higher failure rate than any other gauge we sell especially the rail gauge, senders would go unusually fast and they kept trying different senders with no good one to work. Their gauges feedback had a odd voltage that they couldnt find a good sender to work with. I know a bunch of other shops dropped them as we did, I had one customer wait 6 months to get a replacment sender, no excuse for that.

First I've heard of that. You'd really have to know the whole story behind Dipricol to understand what happen to them. The only importer in the country did everything he could working with India. It wasn't his fault he couldn't honor issues. I think he just gave up figuring it was more trouble than it was worth. He was a older guy and his daughter helped out but, from what I heard, her heart wasn't in it.

Wally @ FTE knows the whole story and if anyone had them, it'd be him.

First I've heard of that. You'd really have to know the whole story behind Dipricol to understand what happen to them. The only importer in the country did everything he could working with India. It wasn't his fault he couldn't honor issues. I think he just gave up figuring it was more trouble than it was worth. He was a older guy and his daughter helped out but, from what I heard, her heart wasn't in it.

Wally @ FTE knows the whole story and if anyone had them, it'd be him.

I talked with them a few times about the issues, and there was nothing that could be done as they said it was all supply issues. I ended up getting a replacement sender from Wally, Im pretty sure his Pricol inventory is gone also by now. To the op, if you do end up finding/going with a Dipricol gauge I would install a snubber in front of it to prolong the senders life.

sorry, but it was a quality issue... every DiPricol rail pressure gauge I owned had problems.

Rail pressure guage

For what it's worth I really like my cobalt autometer it works great but you do have to splice into the factory fuel rail pressure sensor it doesn't have a Plug deal like the other...

Im thinkin autometer factory match or quadzilla because glowshift dont sell one. Any opinions on them?

i ran a quad rail pressure gauge and it served
me very well. never had any issue with it
whatsoever.

I have been running an SPA dual gauge from SPA Technique for 4 years now....not a single issue; has recall, and is digital. They still make the gauge. Just one wire to hook up on the output side of the sender. That is after you provide all the electrical connection to the gauge itself.

Back