Best rail pressure gauge?

The pricol gauges have been impossible to get for a while now and had quality issues. The Isspro Ev2's have been working great to replace them. Quadzilla also discontinued their digital rail pressure gauge from too many issues with it. The isspro comes with a nice y harness with factory plugs so you dont have to do any cutting/spicing of the factory sensor harness.

The Isspro EV2 gauge is a stand alone gauge, plug and play. No performax brain needed.

I missed this thread, out of town at a trade show with limited internet access. Both of these posts are correct on the ISSPRO gauges. We had RP gauges out in test and limited release before anyone else did, but got "scooped" when those (and our HPOP gauges from Ford) were made in India into mass production before we had ours (which are built in Portland, Oregon) out. I'd rather get "scooped" then release a product with design issues though! I'm a little more careful who I send beta test units to these days...

Last edited:
if they're still available, Dipricol makes one of the only true RP gauges. I believe Isspro's isn't a stnad alone gauge... could be wrong. If you're ok with digital... the quad is another.

Wrong.

It wasn't quality issues they had, it's a great gauge. They're made in India and there were manufacturing and logistic issues between the maker and importer. I haven't looked in a while but, I would have thought that was taken care of by now..... maybe it hasn't ??

The very definition of quality issues.

My pricol has worked perfect from day one...200k ago.

You sure?

Their customer services was crap too. I call in, Single cp3, explain to them the rail gauge gets out of wack and if I didn't have a zip tie adding additional clamping between the factory harness and the adapter harness that the bad connection would cause my truck to run like chit. Their solution, give us $100 for a new wire harness. WTF?. Sure it's been a while but this is a KNOWN ISSUE. If I bought a brand new one, it would act the same way.

I added a "reboot switch" to the gauge so when I wanted to know what my actual rail pressure was I reset it and it was good for little bit... If I were to turn up the stereo the gauge would bounce all over the place and get miscalculated.

Plugged in an ISSPRo into the exact same wiring (directly fused and relayed from the battery!!!), ran their harness, never looked back.

I may move to their datalogging solution some day and sell off all these auto meter gauges too.

Ohhh one more leg hump for ISSPro. Trying to figure out why I keep blowing up sending units for my lift pump fuel pressure. Blew up a 0-30.. figured, meh, maybe I need something that suppose 0-100 for the winter months, they broke in the cold only. After the 3rd one I called Mike, he explained why the autometer sending units were not up to par, sold me an ISSPRO one to work with my autometer guage. Hasn't failed in 2 winters.

Last edited:
Back