Best Scan Tool Poll

What didnt you like?

icould not get it to data stream the only thin i could get it to do was read codes on a 06 dodge for the money i thought the otc was a better deal and i got all of the 09 soft ware free when i bought it

You must of had a problem with the one you tried, I can read data on anything. My Solus Pro came with the next software update for free as well.

You must of had a problem with the one you tried, I can read data on anything. My Solus Pro came with the next software update for free as well.

X2! Sometimes you need to do some arm twisting or just make the tool dealer aware that the deal is not sweet enough. My Snap-on dealer threw in a free update for my Modis because it was scheduled to be out in a few weeks and had just not been released yet. A friend of mine has the otc and will often call me to trouble shoot problem that his unit can't handle.

Well the dodge dealership often call me to borrow my otc cause the drb won't do some of the things mine will and vise versa

Solus at work and Auto Enginuity at home/shop! Would have to say each is different and lot of price difference! I can do the same thing with either of them and the AE I use on my laptop so I have a nice big screen to view all the engine info! Never used any of the others!

What Diagnostic test can you do with AE software? Cyl cutout, rail pressure test ect??????

Theit web site sounds like it is a very good tool, Im thinking about buying this but want to make sure it is good.

Thanks