best site for s300

fummins97

looking to buy a b.w. s300 turbo brand new today, something between 64-66. Is Bullseye a reliable site or even straight from the BorgWarner site. please help...

Contact TMONEYDIESEL on here, He'll get you hooked up with good price.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Look up smedingdiesel.com, great people there, and awesome prices.
Pm me your number and I'll have someone there contact you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call Tmoney tell him what doing with the truck. He is very knowledgeable. Prices are best you'll find.

No offense to the smeding guys, but if I visited a site quite often such as this one, I would buy a turbo from someone who helped keep the site going.(i.e. Manning, Engineered Diesel etc. etc.)

This is not a plug for either of those guys btw. I put together my last turbo myself and keep it on there because I am amazed that it hasn't blown up yet.

If you need another option for a box-stock s366, Snedge aka Jeff @ Mumau Diesel also has great prices. 724-354-3136

I was just talking to Blacksdieselhp about getting a S467 FMW and he was by far the cheapest i have ever seen yet.

The box 366 uses the same exducer as a 364, and they flow the same air as well. Only difference is the 64.5mm inducer on the 64. But both have a 91.4mm exducer. So unless wanting to run a FMW 366 with a different exducer, Id personally run a 364. Just not sure if there is a box 364 option like there is for the 366 to save the money on a non gated housing. So the 66 maybe a better option due to having the less expensive cost of the box option. But just a thought to toss around.