Best source for Cummins Parts?

Convicted1

Hey guys....

I know I've seen the answer to this question somewhere before, but I am unable to find it with search.

Who should I contact to get the best deal on Cummins parts or to at least support a forum sponsor?

I'm needing to purchase a new head for my 05 CR. Preferably complete.

Thanks!

-David

I have a good used head, or you can contact Snedge, he's got the best price on new cummins parts.

Thanks guys...

I thought Snedge was the guy... But wanted to make sure.

I'll be givin' him a call tomorrow.

Thanks again!

-David

There is only one source for your cummins parts needs, and that source is Mumau Diesel the most dominating exciting exuberant cummins dealer on the planet. It's like Christmas in a cup everymorning....

Seems to be a re-curring answer here...

Who did ya'll say again!? LOL...

Thanks again... I'll definately give him a ring in the morning.

Jeff is a great guy to deal with and has the best prices as well.

Snedge, he isn't a great guy, but he is a great cummins parts person!

OK he is a great guy!

Jeff @ Muama Diesel. Best prices and he ACTUALLY knows what he is talking about!

You DONT get, uhhhh is that a 2500 or 3500?, what color is it?, does it lean left? is it a Cummings diesel or gas? What is a FCA? How many miles are on it? Well my computer doesnt show that...:blahblah1:

Yep, Jeff is good to deal with. He carries alot of parts in stock that us Dodge boys are always needing.

is it a Cummings diesel or gas?

And Jeff can even spell Cummins! :hehe:

Jeff is a great guy to deal with. No hassle, very knowledgeable. I can buy things from him and have it shipped clear across the U.S. and still be cheaper then buying it from the local Cummins dealer.

Paul

Like it's even needed, but here's another vote for Mumau Diesel. He's hooked me up a couple times in the past:Cheer:

Alright... Well I've got a call in now to get a price on the head.

Lemme ask you guys this also... Who would you send a cylinder head to for either O-Ringing or Fire ringing?

Probably leaning towards just O-rings because my truck sees ALOT of street miles...

"do you have the cpl number"

what the f^ck does it matter.... THERE ALL THE F$CKING SAME

"do you have the cpl number"

what the f^ck does it matter.... THERE ALL THE F$CKING SAME

Not really, but I see what you're saying. :hehe: You guys have to understand that the folks at most Cummins shops are trained to look parts up one way, and you can't even get started without having the serial number.
I have secret Ninja ways around all that crap.

Thanks for the niceness guys. We try. It's good to know that we have made a mark on the Diesel performance side of things. :Cheer: