Best tires for the track?

what about the nitto 420s i run them they looks good and perform well

i called a couple of places refarding proxes and was told they are discontinued...

anyone ever run these?

i have a pair of 20x10 wheels on the way(i'm 2wd)..

I'm running the General UHP's 2wd as well.

I only have three runs on them, and with the truck in an old configuration.

Best 60' was 2 seconds even, again only three runs, couldn't find a good combo between Smarty setting, Edge setting, and CalTrac adjustment...running full air pressure as well. Just didn't have enough time at the end of last season.

I do expect them to run fairly well once I get it set-up.

Thanks Pitz I just put 325/60/18 terra grapplers on. There an inch shorter then my 35s and an inch wider. Nitto specs said they were 32.99 but they measured on the rim at 34. Wish they were alil shorter but there wide enough they should hook good.

Yeah, they've done well for me; I think you'll like them. I think mine measured out to 34.66 if you run the size converter. I've enjoyed the terra grappler- had it off road, on road, dunes, and snow- performed well pretty much everywhere. They've got around 50K on them, and I still have tread. Best 60' so far on them is 1.76.

Good to hear. I usually leave around 20lbs so im curious what kinda 60ft I can cut. With my 35in muds I was cutting 1.75 on a constitant basis. Best was a 1.73. We were supposed to go test n tune yesterday but the grounds are still wet. I will let you know what I do get when I go. Thanks again Pitz.

While the topics up, how much do tires affect ET's and MPH? I guess I should specify by tread type, as in muds, AT's, etc.

I havent changed anything in my performance set up, I droped some weight, and switched tires and wheels I will let you know if I gain. Went from a mud terrain to the terra grappler. Inch shorter, inch wider also should bite nice