Better turbo than a BD super b special

you win. i give up. billet eth-ho 11 blade from forced inductions in the 80mm plus range should do the trick.

I like the turbo, but I'm always looking for better. That's really what I asked originally what would be better...
I also don't drive the truck daily because I have to I daily it because it's fun.
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Go billet if thats what you want, i sell a lot of billet chargers cause people like that piece of mind.

I like the turbo, but I'm always looking for better. That's really what I asked originally what would be better...
I also don't drive the truck daily because I have to I daily it because it's fun.

i really wasnt trying to be a smartass. the super b special is a pretty bullet proof turbo. billet is lighter, can flow more and make more hp but its pricey. its hard to spec a turbo without knowing what you are truely going to do with the truck. if its a daily driver, turbo setup will differ from a full drag setup. same goes for pulling. just really got to know what you want to do with the truck.

I know you weren't bud, it's going to be a truck that I drive when the weather is nice and back and forth to events on the east coast. I know the turbo is a great turbo, but being the typical diesel enthusiast I'm never satisfied with anything. I'm always wanting better.

Nice, I have a billet wheel S488 for my primary as well. It's been sitting on the shelf for a few months when I had thought of putting it on my 12v.

What's the specs on the 11 blade billet wheel. I know the special is good for 76lbs/min.

I run the borg billet 11 blade 66. I love it.. waiting to get the fuel to it that it really needs but it drives nicely on the 7x10s now.