Big compound setup

QIKDSL

Selling my compound kit. This kit was built by me and is was my 04 dodge truck. Im a welder by trade so its done right with pride in my work. I'll start off by saying the obvious, you will have to remove the passenger side battery and 1 of the AC lines will need to be bent because this kit uses a 5" Dowpipe all the way down. Very nice setup. This whole entire kit has 3000 miles on it so it's basically brand new still.

S467.7 over a S483/96/1.32ar. The 83 is billet with a race cover. The whole kit has been powdercoated wrinkle flat black. The 83 mount is gloss black powdercoat. Both turbos have titanium turbo blankets and all the hot piping has been high temp coated along with titanium exhaust wrap. Everything on the kit has been V banded except for at the intercooler, still using boots there for a flex point. Steed speed T4 manifold is included along with a set of manifold studs. The oil drain lines have a heat sock over both of them and the oil feeds are black stainless braided line with black AN fittings. AFE dry filter. The intercooler pipe is 3", hot pipe is 3.5" and the downpipe is 5". This will be a complete kit ready to bolt on. This kit will easily support 1000hp+ and drove like a dream. $4500 SHIPPED

2d9cxf4.jpg

Last edited:
What turbine size on 467? What A/R on 467? Is it cast or fmw on 467?

467.7/83/.90ar T4. It's a cast wheel but is the same wheel profile as the FMW but just cast if that makes sense.