Big injectors, stock SO VP44?

I dont think you can drain the SOVP with less than a +300 stick and high RPMs.
All "hot" VP pumps (other than Monster and Dragon ) fuel the same at max. as the SOVP. a 64/71/14 will handle 200 sticks unless you tow heavy and/or lug with a heavy foot.$.02

I drained my SO several times with Jammer 4's which are 125hp.

i dont think you can run to small of a injector really. With my E.D. 66/73/.91 , hrvp, jim jessup tune, and 125s it dd the same as with my 240s i have now. The turbo lites at the same rpm and everthing i just have alot more power.

Did you go to his house and have it done or buy the truck with it on there.

Its a waste of money. I had him put it on mine when i had to have the IP replaced and couldnt tell the different. He tried to tell me that i was making a solid 300hp with just his tune, BS. It barely smoked with the HY and didnt feel any stronger.

Mach 7's (220hp) and an A4000 (63/70) cleans up to a very very light haze. 200's and a 64/71 will have plenty of air.

guess my old truck had a freak HRVP on it then. no way could i clear up my mach 7s with my silver bullet. i had to have 3 stages on it just to clear it up. i made over 600 on fuel with that setup and just a tad more with the juice lol. never had a problem draining the rotor in the pump untill i went with a speacial programed Redline box. after that, i could only run 58% without draining the pump.

i bought the truck with the tune. It is the exact same thing as a smarty. Low end fueling, boost fooling, doesnt defuel till 32-3300rpm, will free rev to 3600rpm also adds some timing. I actually didnt like it since it was like a smarty tunrned all the way up so i sent it to bob wagner and had them take adjust the tps fooling so it wasnt so aggressive on the bottom end. I gained 3mpg by doin this. You would gain much from his tune unless you have injectors imo. Just curious what did he charge you.

I cant keep a trans or transfer case in my truck to save my life. But changing gears this winter should help.

Any idea what kind of power you made with Mach 7's and the A4k?

A few weekends ago the truck ran a best of 12.76@105. Its a standard cab 4wd on 33 inch all-terrains at full weight. I think the hp calculator said 550hp ish but I'll have to check.