Big injectors

97singlecab

I'm trying to go to the next level with my dads 99.5 powerstroke crew cab short bed 2wd. It has a garrett ball bearing, banks intercooler and pipes, stealth billet pump, elite tuner. It runs really well with little to no smoke. What injectors do you guys think would work well with this setup, my dad doesn't want alot of smoke but could live with some. Also what do you guys think for a fuel system on it? This truck is driven daily mainly for advertising for his shop but he does go drag racing in the summer as well.

Thanks for the reply. Any idea what this setup is making for hp once some injectors are in it.

With the support there already, 400+ at the wheels would not be hard at all with stg 2's.

3's could be pushing to the 500 mark or more depending on nozzles ad tuning.

Either way you better get a BTS or JW trans if its a auto!!!

Thanks for the replys. It already has a fully built tranny, a DJM drop kit and ladder bars, with air bags front and rear. The setup is all taken care of just need more power. :rockwoot:

power

based on the couple of trucks setup like yours and stage 2's and hybrids that i've seen.
the 2's were around 425-450
hybrids were 475-running out of air and getting hot. went to a s400 and was well over 550hp and no egt problems.

but if it was my truck do the hybrids. i've helped build a few sets not to bad but just flow tes them before installation!

Back