BIG RIG Tires/Wheels 22.5" with adapters

Abrannan19

NOBAMA 09-12
Brand new set of 22.5" BIG RIG wheels never been installed on a truck, comes with Sumitomo ST908 tires 4-American Force Typhoon wheels,2- steel inner wheels, 4-8to10 lug adapters, 40 lug nut covers and 4 chrome center caps. This setup is for use on a 05^ super duty. Tires are 255/70/22.5 and measure about 36.5" tall. As I said these are brand new and never installed the retail for 6500 bucks and I need them gone 4500.00 takes them

you can see more info here:
http://www.americanforcewheels.com/typhoon-dually-wheels.html

email me at Abrannan19@aol.com with any questions

DSC09387.jpg

DSC09388.jpg

DSC09389.jpg

DSC09391.jpg

bump.

I can take a credit card ( you pay the fees) and I can ship for whatever the actual freight cost and my time.

Also I will be at TS this year in KY on May 8th-10th and I could bring them with me,for some fuel money.

the adapters are different form the 05 F350 to the F450 Pete but I will split the adapters up from the wheels. IF you know someone that wants the wheels, tires, lug covers and center caps they can have them for 4k.

i believe these are already sold if i remember right...

................... And that is sorta against the agreement with Visa.....

in a business maybe, but I am selling these for a friend and I wont loose money for doing a favor, Ya know...112.50 in fees..

These are not sold.

They will not work on a 03, the adapters are different but I will separate the wheels from the adapters.

do they make an adapter for a 550 mine has a 10 hole pilot now are there a 10 hole to 10 hole adapter an pm me a price on these thanks

well dang adam, i would have offered to haul them back up this way for Toby or something when i was down there for spring break, but i was told that you had already sold them...:bang:doh:

yea..he just wants to sell them now Dex..

I still have them and will be at TS..can bring them with me for few bucks...