bigger injection pump now puking coolant

CUMMINSTD

New Ride, Poor Wallet :/
I Just Installed A Dragon Flow Injection Pump, Now I Am Able To Turn Up My Tst To A Higher Level And Tune it Now That I Have The Fuel, And It Started Puking Coolant Out The Overflow As I Was Tuning To The "Seat Of Pants Feel" I Built The Motor About 15000 Miles Ago, That's When New Studs Were Installed So I Know The Head Is Tight, It Almost Acts Like ThermostatbBut Its Acting Identical As When I Had A Blown Head Gasket. I Had The Timing Jacked Up Pretty High When It Did It The First Time But I Backed It Down, It Only Does It While IM On It Hard Or Shifting Fast. OnlyRunning 60 Psi Boost, Egts Got Real High A Couple Times While Tuning. Thing Is I Have Towed, And Acted A Fool For The Past Year With No Issues, But Now That I Turned It Up Some More Its Doing This. What Needs To Be My Next Step?

generally coolant pressure spikes are a HG.... sorry for your luck

Well Say I Put On A New Gasket, How Do I Stop It From Happening Again? Was It The Timing?

MLS gaskets will hold a decent amount with a good flat head, h11's or 625s.....Unless you are pushing for more power I would think you would be fine. I wouldn't do a retorque with a stock gasket. Torque them once, double check and let it eat

I Would Figure The 425 Would've Held WithOnly60 Psi, IM Wanting 650-70Rwhp, I Thought The Mls And 425 Were More Than Enough

Is the waterpump clipped? try that and add a coolant bypass first.

The vanes on the impeller are shortened.

A Cummins water pump pushes a lot of coolant and increases cooling system pressure.
By shortening the vanes, the amount of water moved is decreased and keeps the internal pressure in the cooling system down.

Mark.

Ok Thanks, Not On That Being The Issue Since I May Have Only Hit 3000 Rpm, Thinking Of Just Getting The Head I Ringed And Hope that Solves It

Well Say I Put On A New Gasket, How Do I Stop It From Happening Again? Was It The Timing?

Need to make sure the block and head are flat with the correct machining. There is a thread on here somewhere with the proper finish that is needed. Then, do the 625 studs. Excessive timing will pop a head gasket quick. Little mistake on the tuning part will cost you.

Yes It Was, My Thought Is Timing ,Caused It, I Had The Tst At 18, But Forgot IHad Timing In The Smarty too

I popped a gasket years ago on an 01, had an ECM flash, and an edge. Gentleman who did the flash didn't tell me it had 3 degrees advance. Blew the head gasket the first time I got on it. When they pulled the head all 6 cylinders had eroded the deck on the block/head. Ended up going with fire rings.