Biggest common complaints about your Dodge

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Specify year and trans.

Mine would be VP-44 for a 1998.5 /Auto/ 4wd

Second would be the transmission- actually the Torque Converter in these transmissions.....

Track bar, replaced one with 50k, and probley need another one in the future:kick: , really the frontend isn't the best. The body dents kind of easy too. Oh and the trans:badidea: See sig for year and such.

well i might get bashed for this but its life folks i have 3 powerstrokes there bullet proof except the breaks/an after 200k they all need injectors 94 7.3 5sp/95 7.3 auto95 7.3 5sp /// now for chevy i had 2 chevy trucks the flatbed was a gasser 5.7/4sp/ an it was good but hydraulic brakes killed me but rest was good an the other 6.5a w/auto well you all know it sucks ass oops /// dodge i have 3 of these a 93 250{now totalled is just a workhorse hands down nothing except for rebuilding the rear at 365k //12v/5sp 96 12v 5sp dually{ new tranny}{bad oil usage} 02 24v auto love my truck but had a few issues trans rebuilt110k/new trackbar 120k/new vp 125k/new holley 145k new rotors 153k now new front hub/spindle 157k but what i haul an do with these truck i love the dodges over all /

hmmm, I am pretty happy with mine. I bought a 5spd to keep myself from having the auto rebuilding issues. Give me some more time to come up with something to not like about this truck. My 01 dooolie I had I didnt like the steering on it or the auto.
Isaac

97/Auto/4wd

Trans. is def. the biggest problem...paint also peeled off the top of cab...

I had been a Chevy (gas) fan all my life...but the Cummins is way more fun!

I can only get 800 miles on a tank and then I have to stop and fill up.

2006 auto 4x4, my shatty seats with water stains...and my lack of a underhood light(but hey these things never need worked on anyways)

Leather seats cracking, Front end sucks even with moog TREs, ThurenFab Track bar, and PSC steering box, my tranny isn't an issue any more :woohoo:, oh and my dash is cracked pretty bad.

I got Some complaints and I am not afriad to say them. I can't set my cruise control at 85mph and make it stay there it falls off or shuts off. And there has to be something with the arodynamics cause stones/rocks have a tendancy to hit my windsheild and put cracks in it. I have another problem the truck can't even loose to ricers even though I get the good slip from the TC between 1-2 and 2-3.

With all my anger out now I still like to say I love my truck and wouldn't trade it for anything, well maybe a million dallors.

95 auto 4x4.

Cant stand the torque converter or valvebody. Hate the cursed tps! Brakes could be better and the front end could be set up better. Other than that i love my 12v.

I wish the steering wheel would telescope. The cab noise is a bit much sometimes. ...And, the fuel mileage sux on the 06'+ trucks.

All 24V fuel systems!
2002 Power Steering Pump, body dents, Stock Stereo (CD Player).

Front end and brakes, dash is cracked. Other than that I have been very happy with the goat. Most of what I have broken I can blame the "Banzai Mother F*****" driving style for, and that's not DC's fault.

woodsrat said:
If you do any more youre going to need wings:poke:
LOL I guess my actual complaint is that there aren't any drag chute mounts that come factory for these things...

brnadon.

^^^^ *see that smile next to that turbo in Joe's avatar- That's love...

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

And where's that pic from joe? Your bedroom? :hehe: :hehe: Did you sleep with that turbo next to you in the bed the night you recieved it???:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

:pop: :welcome:

my biggest complaint is that i can not find a ford or chevy that is fun to play with. they act like they are going to do something then they quit when i get a little boost going.