Biggest Common Complaints about your Ford

oil pan rot and cheap brake lines
"but it's a lot more fun than my old 6.2 jimmy"

heads, lpop, hpop, oil crank gears, back axle, stock injectors! but when she was stock just head gasket and injectors!

Im not sure whats wrong with mine, but it blows black smoke when I punch it. LOL

Seriously though, no problems here except for a little bit of wobble.

Santa Gertrudis said:
Im not sure whats wrong with mine, but it blows black smoke when I punch it. LOL

haha dont you hate when that happens??? :hehe:

im gonna go back to the dodge section now, its like a whole 'nother world over here!! :1tooth:

DieselMissy04 said:
haha dont you hate when that happens??? :hehe:

im gonna go back to the dodge section now, its like a whole 'nother world over here!! :1tooth:

Yeah, all the badass customized trucks in the Ford section is nuts huh? :poke:

LOL :hehe: :D

well.. considering im in the section talking all about fords PROBLEMS.. :eek:wned:

haha i give props to the fords when needed :Cheer: [not often tho]

Yeah but it was a Dodge guy, Jeff, that started the thread......he's a Hater LOL :rockwoot:

clutches, rearyokes, cruise control, clock springs, and lack of 800hp

97 F250 5 Speed 4X4

Cost of injectors, flywheel, TTB front end.

Other than that no complaints really, just turned 190k yesterday and still on the stock clutch, which will be replaced shortly. Actually the front axle itself is fine, haven't had any problems with it, just the pivot bushings are a royal pain to R&R, and it doesn't drive flat like a 60 does.

I agree with shakenIH....If it had a cummins we'd all be happy...be sides that ....It makes me spend too much

2005 F350 6.0 Diesel 4x4 the seats in the front are the most uncomfortable that I have ever owned. I just unplugged my ERG Valve!

Everyone here that works on their own truck forgot one important thing

THERE IS NO ROOM TO WORK UNDER THE HOOD