Biggest Pro Street Weekend of 2008 -April 5th

yes holiday in exspress in plymouth mention the race and there is supposed to be a discount,there is phone number info in the thread in the racing section.

Well everything is set for this weekend. Friday night is test and tune, Saturday racing and sled pulls with Sunday reserved just in case anything unforseen happens on Saturday. Look forward to seeing everyone in NC.

I'll be in Mission. If these weren't on the same weekend, I actually would have tried to make it to Creswell. I used to live in Greenville, and drove past Creswell MANY times on my way to shoot at the OBX Gun Club, or to hit the beach at Nags Head. Even if I couldn't have gone "officially" for ISSPRO, I would have tried to make it to see my old friends back in Eastern NC.

I was hoping to have more recent bracket racing practice before Mission, but the weather just hasn't cooperated. I switched to new "sticky" tires (Bridgestone Desert Dueller Revo), and was hoping to see how they worked. Probably just as well, as I would have gotten greedy and tried a boosted launch, and probably scattered the tranny...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I wish I could make it with our crew. Sounds like this is the place to be this weekend. Kyle just had his wisdom teeth taken out. :doh:! Party enough for me too!! Timbeaux will have to drink double Zing Zang Bloody Marys in BG!

Sheila

I wish I could make it with our crew. Sounds like this is the place to be this weekend. Kyle just had his wisdom teeth taken out. :doh:! Party enough for me too!! Timbeaux will have to drink double Zing Zang Bloody Marys in BG!

Sheila

It's going to be an event filled weekend, our local track's (Pacific Raceways Kent Wa.) having it's Season Opener as well, this always hook's a few diesel,

FYI ....... If OBX is a rain out on Saturday we will run on Sunday .........

On My way to the airport, whats this i hear about rain in in NC , i thought it only rained in seattle, well i reschedule my flight back home for monday just in case is does rain on saturday we will be racing on sunday. See everyone in 24 hours.

:cheer::Cheer:

It's raining in NC now, So I have confidence it'll blow out by Sat. ! :rockwoot:

Steve

:cheer::cheer:

wow scheids dragster went 4.61 at 156 mph and i got good video of pass

Any updates on the weather? If it gets rained out today i will be able to make it on sunday.

drag racing is rained out for today:bang

David is trying to get dyno set up in Jess pole barn and not sure about sled pulling

hopefully this will blow out of here this afternoon and we will be drag racing tomorrow.:tree::rockwoot: