bigorange joins the blowen motor club

bigorange

my big Question is were is the best place to get the mechineing done and things I should have done like balanceing crank ,lowering compesion ,fly cut piston, and so on. I'm lookiung for 800 + hp but still need to drive it every day to work so any tips would help. oh Im in vancouver B.C if that helps for were to send it but i am more then willing to spend the money to ship it out to have best to work on it .:Cheer:

Theres Piers diesel in surry B.C not sure if you checked them out yet.

Might be a little off topic but what exactly happened to your motor?.

thanks keep them coming just want a many option as i can get and then go from there

Another vote for Tim Barber!!! Anyone who builds a 1058HP streetable Common Rail knows how to put a motor together.... not to mention an incredible transmission builder!

TREDiesel.com

Lavon

Peak Diesel is in Abbotsford, I'd give them a call. They are the ones that started PDR (formerly Piers Diesel).

Shane give me a call. 1-877-554-8881 or 250-803-0303

Barber built my engine, so far perfection. If you have a tight budget...you may want to stay in BC. Shipping to and from Virginia is 1500.00 CDN

Rob

Diesel Pro's is building a CR engine right now. Might be interesting to see how it performs.

PDR is awsome! They have been around a wile and me and my dad have been dealing with them since when Piers was there. I had my machine work done by them and its a thing of beauty! If you call there I usually talk to Mark Wilson, he ran the place with Piers.

thank guys got a guy that piers sent me too only 35 min drive . washed my turbo bearing out and more then likely someother ones too, I also pulled 27L of fuel and oil out of the block, what a mess.

Back