Billet 48re and t case

coopercummins

Billet 48re with transfer case out of 05 dodge
Ats five star converter. Goerend bros manual valve body, all billet shafts, double deep pan, billet flex plate. Red alto clutches, all the billet parts and trans cooler
Shifts perfect. Has 12 hooks on itwith a workstock truck.
$6500 for the whole setup or will take trade on a nv4500 or 5600 plus boot
859-595-1231
Call/text

This may be an ignorant question... Would I have to run a pcs or the likes to put this in a second gen?

This may be an ignorant question... Would I have to run a pcs or the likes to put this in a second gen?

Manual VB, means it won't shift automatically. You put it in 2nd it is in 2nd, you put it in D it is in third. You will have to devise a way to get the OD and LU to work(toggle switches etc)

Manual VB, means it won't shift automatically. You put it in 2nd it is in 2nd, you put it in D it is in third. You will have to devise a way to get the OD and LU to work(toggle switches etc)

Exactly right. This one has a switch to shift into overdrive

Right that was my thinking... The only automatics I've ever owned (gas stuff) were all manual vb. Only way I'd ever own an auto I think.
Dan can I pm you with a couple questions?
To the op care to pm me a price on it with a 5600 in trade? Good shape other than 3rd gear synchro is a little lazy.

Right that was my thinking... The only automatics I've ever owned (gas stuff) were all manual vb. Only way I'd ever own an auto I think.
Dan can I pm you with a couple questions?
To the op care to pm me a price on it with a 5600 in trade? Good shape other than 3rd gear synchro is a little lazy.

It says you can't receive anymore Pm's until you delete old messages. I'm at work right now so u can shoot me a text at the number above if you like