Billet duramax block and heads

He will profit from more interest, he said so in his post by lowering the cost of the part, ie saving him some $$$ since he is going to be buying one.

i dont have these parts to sell, i just want to get folks interested so the price will go down. Cause i want one.

I've read many times on this site and others about guys trying to get group buys together for many things and they didnt get in any trouble. This isnt any different than those other threads. I cant afford one so it doesn't matter to me, I just like reading about innovation in the sport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many guys here would be intereted in a billet alumium block or billet heads?

Cost would be $8500 for the block and $8500 for a set of heads...

Everything would bolt up as factory would

weight is 150lbs lighter block and 4 lbs lighter head each

Biggest bore possible with this configuration would be 4.400 and stroke would be close to 4.500

Trying to see the interest. Together we can bring the price down.
time frame is 4-6 months, i want one for my race truck one day!LOL

lets discuss the options wanted.

This whole post reads like Wade is selling them, or intends to.
He's not a forum sponsor therefore he does not have the right to sell parts here.
He did PM me stating that was not his intention....I'll take him at his word.

BTW...non sponsors selling parts would also be known as pimping.

Ok I see. I wasnt aware of a history. Sorry if I came across rude, not my intention.

Well if they could be made just as strong. Then I could see pullers running them to get more weight up front on that alone. Getting the higher Revs would be nice for them too. With the Duramax guy's stepping up in the Pulling world 3.0 Super Street and Mod with Chris. I would see them running them. As far as the 2.8 and 2.6 guys no way. Strip and the Bigger pullers no doubt IMO.