Billet s480

DieselheaD

Going bigger, has under 2500 street miles. It's in like new condition.

Has an 87/80 turbine, t4 1.0 and t6 1.10, standard cover, 6blade etr HO v3 integrated nut compressor.

$1400 shipped with both housings.

209-617-7072

image_zps6c47b159.jpg

What stall converter did you have to run to get it to spool? Did you run a spool flange?

There's so many variables from truck to truck its hard to say. 2250+ is ideal I can stall on the breaks to 2500 with my 4disc DPC and it's still under 5lbs.... My headgasket is blown, timing is unknown, and the pump is not set right (missing the screw that adjusts the arm that strikes the plate) , and I got over 220000 miles on the stock long block. Out of everyone's 12v that I know mine has performed poorly compared to others. I think the original owner went to long between oil changes and used cheap oil, I lost a lifter and cam shortly after installing HD single springs.

As is it lights a pulls good around 3k+

i have a 2200 stall im not sure i would be able to spool it.

Idk I'm sure you would need a small shot to get it lit on the line. Driving around at normal speeds isn't that bad though, it will make 5-10lbs getting up to speed without much throttle with the 1.0 t4

ya no worries. I think im going to trade for the race cover one anyway... so bump for ya..