billet steel cummins block for sale

Gotta Have It

this is a billet steel block made by LSM Machine. its made of 4140 pre heat treat tool steel. this block has the best of both worlds. common rail piston coolers, 5.9 oil pan rail, 5.9 front cover, side cover, side bolt mains. this block is a dry block and is bullet proof. serious inquires only.
for sale by shane kellogg gotta have it pulling team..... i can email photos of machining process and final pix upon request

And if you have to ask how much, you probably can't afford it!

Wow!! What's the price on this beast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

I was quoted 10-12 for alum and 14K for steel from LSM 10 months ago. Dry is cheaper so I would venture to say it will be at least that.

this block is brand new never been ran, when i ordered it, it took 11 months before i had it. it depends on what u want with it, i have had it to the machine shop to work some minor bugs out of it but thats it. I have a keeting machine front cover for it and currently has a deck and sleeves in it ready to accept a crank, but all of this is extra. if you want just the block alone, $16,000