Billy madison

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy madison

Hey everybody my name is billy madison i have a 1993 cummins turbo diesal its a sweet truck . I decided to come over after some of my buds from b o t t s r came over i guess this is where i talk about my truck. its pretty cool a first gen with low miles and rust. what else is new

welcome dont let the meanies scare ya off, just post bacon boats and tacos and you will be fine.

Hey everybody my name is billy madison i have a 1993 cummins turbo diesal its a sweet truck . I decided to come over after some of my buds from b o t t s r came over i guess this is where i talk about my truck. its pretty cool a first gen with low miles and rust. what else is new

I checked that place out, I was pretty disappointed that there wasn't any posts in coal oraling section :(

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

welcome dont let the meanies scare ya off, just post bacon boats and tacos and you will be fine.

I usually try to go by the 3 b's. Bacon, boats, boobs.

Also I think I've seen the OP around. This is you correct?
d92505f0.jpg

AND IT BLOWS. :bang

lol, after I got kicked off of that one forum, somebody told me to join the traveling silencer ring forum saying it was full of guys who were tired of that other forum.

I signed up and it was the most boring, censored, watered-down site purporting to be all wild wild west/minimal moderation :rolleyes:

It must be pretty lonely over there for them to spend this much time trolling compd.

whatever time i spend over here is minimal compared to the time i spend over there. i believe you need to try it out again.

Whatever helps you guys sleep at night. And yes that's me im confused as to why you guys are so butthurt . I wanna put a programmer on my 12v which would you guys reccomend ? Right now I only have a screwdriver

Yep, real exciting place you got there. If its so great why are you here wasting bandwidth? Are you trying to get banned from saying the name on here like they did on cf?

Status
Not open for further replies.